Sunday, September 27, 2009

New York Anime Festival, 2009


Yesterday, I went to the New York Anime Festival! It was awesome. I had a great time. Wanna see pictures?




They posted backwards for some reason I can't figure out, which is a problem I had trying to post them on this blog, too. So begin at the end of the photo album and work your way forward if you so desire. Be on the lookout for zombies, werewolves, Predator, steampunks, a cardboard box, gamers, Jedi, and of course, I Love Ninja. I'm writing a killer article about the whole experience, and if I can't sell it by the end of this week, then I will post it here for your viewing pleasure so you can ask yourself, Why do I not experience things on the same awesomely nerdy level as Big Island Rachel? Did I displease the gods sometime in my past life?
Just reassure you: Yes. Yes you did. You will be cursed with respectability and seriousness for the rest of your non-nerdy life unless you pay proper homage to an altar set with D&D dice, a Darth Vader action figure, and a bootleg VHS copy of "The Fire Child and the Water Child." Or you could just to go ILoveNinja.com for automatic absolution. Good luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment