Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October Round-Up

It's been a hell of a month. I'm skipping Halloween to try and catch up on things like my reading and housekeeping--there are dust bunnies under my bed the size of my fist--so here's a quick rundown of what we've missed since Comic-Con.

The weekend after the Con I went to Dalohnega, Georgia. You will never be able to pronounce the name of that town after seeing it in print. I was doing fine until I saw the sign at the freeway exit, and immediately my mind became unable to process the world. Dah-LON-neh-gah. We had boiled p-nuts and saw dear old friends from back in the Ka'u days.

Then me mum stayed with me. She got me a piggy whisk and a big bowl, so now I can make pancakes, and also a frame for my Katie Cook Kitty-Batman drawing. On Sunday, we jlangjlanged through Central Park, watched a dude fly a kite, and discovered a Whispering Bench in the Shakespeare Garden.

If all of this sounds like elaborate French Resistance code from World War II--or Red Dawn--that's okay. The chair is against the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment