Saturday, April 10, 2010

New look for Big Island Rachel

As you can see, I've been experimenting with new colors and layouts for my blog. If you've been obsessively pressing the refresh button between 1 and 3 PM yesterday, and 9 and 10 AM today--you know who you are, you freakish little gremlin--you've been seizuring with the number of templates and flashy colors I've spiraled through, trying to decide what blog appearance defines me as a person.

I think I died a little inside writing that just now.

Considering that I nearly went into seizures myself when my Internet connection died on Thursday--and considering that the last two nights I've dreamed of a box of tiny, gift-wrapped Millennium Falcons--I'm thinking I need to get out of my house a bit more. Maybe I'll take another walk across the Brooklyn Bridge up to Union Square. It's a 4.5 mile schlep according to Google Maps. That should appease my growing fears of Internet addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment